The ultrasuede material VELOURICO combines the unique look of suedes and maintenance advantages of leather. You can get this material in twelve different natural shades.
It is equipped with a robust carrier fleece, which gives it stability and durability. Its soft finish and high resilience make VELOURICO a good choice for a nice interior appearance.
- WEIGHT: 240 g/m² +/- 2%
- THICKNESS: approx. 0.7mm +/- 0,05
- WEAR LAYER: 80% polyester
- BACK LAYER: 14% polyurethane, 6% cotton
- COATING: -
- STANDARDS: Free of emissions
- SCRUB TOURS (Martindale): 62,500 tours
- DRY RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 4
- WET RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 4
- LIGHT FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-B02): Level 4
- PILLING (EN ISO 12945-2): Level 4-5
- MAX. TRACTION CHAIN (EN ISO 13934-1): 820 Newton
- MAX. TRACTION WEFT (EN ISO 13934-1): 1260 Newton
- SEAM SHEAR STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 1,5mm @ 100N
- SEAM SHOOT STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 1,5mm @ 100N
Before cleaning, the interior should be freed of coarse dirt. You can carefully vacuum the interior with a hand vacuum cleaner.
The cleaning of this material should only be done by hand, with a soft, clean and slightly scrape cloth. Do not apply too much force, pressure or aggressive chemicals.
G-DESIGN assumes no liability for damage caused by improper cleaning or misuse.
The material was randomly tested, the o.g. test results represent average values.
Intensive use may lead to linting, depending on the material (pilling). Please note if necessary the o.g. value for pilling resistance.
We strive for true color representation of our fabric and leather pictures. The actual colors of the material may be slightly different from the screen for technical reasons.
Strong colors can lose some of their intensity over time and dark colors can lighten up a bit.