The ultrasuede material DINAMICA® CLASSICA is an exclusive and timeless synthetic fabric, available in more than 100 colors from basic colors to the most fashionable shades. It is made in Italy without harmful chemical substances.
DINAMICA® CLASSICA is ecologically developed according to a new and revolutionary technology and therefore has all the advantages of modern eco-ultrasuede fabrics. It is very good against aging, defects, light fastness and pilling.
- WEIGHT: 265 g/m² +/- 1,5%
- THICKNESS: approx. 0.7mm +/- 0,05
- WEAR LAYER: 88% polyester
- BACK LAYER: 12% polyurethane
- COATING: Anti Dirt Coating
- STANDARDS: BS 5852 P.1 Source 0, FR 25.283, UFAC C1
- SCRUB TOURS (Martindale): 50,000 tours
- DRY RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 4-5
- WET RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 4
- LIGHT FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-B02): Level 5
- PILLING: Level 5 (EN ISO 12945-2)
- MAX. TRACTION CHAIN (EN ISO 13934-1): 860 Newton
- MAX. TRACTION WEFT (EN ISO 13934-1): 1240 Newton
- SEAM SHEAR STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 0,8mm @ 100N
- SEAM SHOOT STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 0,8mm @ 100N
Before cleaning, the interior should be freed of coarse dirt. You can carefully vacuum the interior with a hand vacuum cleaner. DINAMICA® is an easy to care fabric which does not wrinkle or wear out. It is used in the automotive industry as an alternative to the ALCANTARA® ultrasuede, f.e. by Mercedes Benz and VW.
The cleaning of this material should only be done by hand, with a soft, clean and slightly scrape cloth. Do not apply too much force, pressure or aggressive chemicals. For heavier dirt you can use one of the officially provided cleaning supplies.
G-DESIGN assumes no liability for damage caused by improper use, cleaning or misuse. Check out our published information on how to proper clean your DINAMICA® interior.
The material was randomly tested, the o.g. test results represent average values. DINAMICA® is guaranteed for 5 years agianst aging, manufacturing defects, light fastness and pilling during normal use, by the manufacturer itself.
Intensive use may lead to some linting over years of use. Please note if necessary the o.g. value for pilling resistance. In terms of over time durability it comes not comparable to ALCANTARA®, but still very, very good.
We strive for true color representation of our fabric and leather pictures. The actual colors of the material may be slightly different from the screen for technical reasons.
Strong colors can lose some of their intensity over time and dark colors can lighten up a bit. DINAMICA® has very good light fastness properties over time. Used in our cases, it will be great for years of use.