The microfiber material MARIA is a modern fabric made of easy-care fibers in an attractive look and twelve trendy colors. It is characterized by its soft and peachy surface.
This fabric is made with a special carrier technology. This adds an extra volume to the fabric and is therefore very durable. It is our standard fabric for our Premium Cases.
BLACK - CC 16
DARK GREY - CC 08
LIGHT GREY - CC 02
NAVI BLUE - CC 08
OLIVE GREEN - CC 10
LIME GREEN - CC 09
RED - CC 12
PURPLE - CC 13
DARK BROWN - CC 15
BROWN - CC 07
LIGHT BROWN - CC 05
STONE - CC 01
- WEIGHT: 230g/m² +/- 2%
- THICKNESS: 0.65mm +/- 0,05
- WEAR LAYER: 85% polyester
- BACK LAYER: 15% cotton
- COATING: -
- STANDARDS: Ökotex 100
- SCRUB TOURS (Martindale): 31,500 tours
- DRY RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 3-4
- WET RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 3-4
- LIGHT FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-B02): Level 4
- PILLING (EN ISO 12945-2): Level 4
- MAX. TRACTION CHAIN (EN ISO 13934-1): 700 Newton
- MAX. TRACTION WEFT (EN ISO 13934-1): 1100 Newton
- SEAM SHEAR STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 2mm @ 100N
- SEAM SHOOT STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 2mm @ 100N
Before cleaning, the interior should be freed of coarse dirt. You can carefully vacuum the interior with a hand vacuum cleaner.
G-DESIGN assumes no liability for damage caused by improper cleaning or misuse.
The material was randomly tested, the o.g. test results represent average values.
Intensive use may lead to linting, depending on the material (pilling). Please note if necessary the o.g. value for pilling resistance.
We have this material since three years in our portfolio without any customer claims on durability issues or damages. It is our standard material for all Premium Cases.
We strive for true color representation of our fabric and leather pictures. The actual colors of the material may be slightly different from the screen for technical reasons.
Strong colors can lose some of their intensity over time and dark colors can lighten up a bit.