The microfiber material BOGDÀNO is made with the most modern DIRT-LIQUID-PROTECT technology with reduced moisture and dirt absorption. It`s extremely easy to care.
This microfiber is ideal for people who use their cases everyday. Its structure and colors will be very good preserved over time. BOGDÀNO is a soft, velvety, very elegant and robust microfiber.
- WEIGHT: 355g/m² +/- 2%
- THICKNESS: 0.7mm +/- 0,05
- WEAR LAYER: 100% polyester
- BACK LAYER: -
- COATING: Dirt Liquid Protect Technology
- STANDARDS: Ökotex 100
- SCRUB TOURS (Martindale): 45,500 tours
- DRY RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 4
- WET RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 3-4
- LIGHT FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-B02): Level 5
- PILLING (EN ISO 12945-2): Level 5
- MAX. TRACTION CHAIN (EN ISO 13934-1): 820 Newton
- MAX. TRACTION WEFT (EN ISO 13934-1): 1240 Newton
- SEAM SHEAR STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 3mm @ 100N
- SEAM SHOOT STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 3-5mm @ 100N
This material is very user friendly in terms of cleaning. Before cleaning, the interior should be freed of coarse dirt. You can carefully vacuum the interior with a hand vacuum cleaner.
The cleaning of this material should only be done by hand, with a soft, clean and slightly scrape cloth. Do not apply too much force, pressure or any aggressive chemicals.
G-DESIGN assumes no liability for damage caused by improper cleaning or misuse.
The material was randomly tested, the o.g. test results represent average values. With over 45.000 scrub tours it is a very robust microfibre material.
Intensive use may lead to linting, depending on the material (pilling). Please note if necessary the o.g. value for pilling resistance.
We strive for true color representation of our fabric and leather pictures. The actual colors of the material may be slightly different from the screen for technical reasons.
Strong colors can lose some of their intensity over time and dark colors can lighten up a bit.