The microfibre material DANIÈLE is a slightly shiny fabric made with finely woven fibres in an appealing look. The light generates very nice shades on the surface of the material.
It is a very lightweight and soft microfibre without any additional layers. For best cue installation efforts we're combining it with the MARIA microfibre on the inner surfaces of the sleeves.
- WEIGHT: 190g/m² +/- 2%
- THICKNESS: approx. 0.6mm +/- 0,05
- WEAR LAYER: 100% polyester microfibre
- BACK LAYER: -
- COATING: DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector
- STANDARDS: -
- SCRUB TOURS (Martindale): 34,000 tours
- DRY RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 4
- WET RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 3-4
- LIGHT FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-B02): Level 4-5
- PILLING (EN ISO 12945-2): Level 4
- MAX. TRACTION CHAIN (EN ISO 13934-1): 700 Newton
- MAX. TRACTION WEFT (EN ISO 13934-1): 1100 Newton
- SEAM SHEAR STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 2,4mm @ 100N
- SEAM SHOOT STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 2,4mm @ 100N
Before cleaning, the interior should be freed of coarse dirt. You can carefully vacuum the interior with a hand vacuum cleaner.
G-DESIGN assumes no liability for damage caused by improper cleaning or misuse.
The material was randomly tested, the o.g. test results represent average values.
Intensive use may lead to linting, depending on the material (pilling). Please note if necessary the o.g. value for pilling resistance.
We strive for true color representation of our fabric and leather pictures. The actual colors of the material may be slightly different from the screen for technical reasons.
Strong colors can lose some of their intensity over time and dark colors can lighten up a bit.