The microfibre material MIA is a pleasant and soft upholstery fabric of very good quality. It is a very robust microfibre, yet it is very easy to maintain.
MIA offers a wide variety of colors with 28 different shades. In natural shades, MIA brings a touch of wilderness, while in darker shades it provides a touch of luxury.
- WEIGHT: 205g/m² +/- 1,5%
- THICKNESS: 0.7mm +/- 0,05
- WEAR LAYER: 100% polyester
- BACK LAYER: -
- COATING: DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector
- STANDARDS: Ökotex 80
- SCRUB TOURS (Martindale): 35,000 tours
- DRY RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 4-5
- WET RUB FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-X12): Level 4
- LIGHT FASTNESS (EN ISO 105-B02): Level 4
- PILLING (EN ISO 12945-2): Level 4
- MAX. TRACTION CHAIN (EN ISO 13934-1): 790 Newton
- MAX. TRACTION WEFT (EN ISO 13934-1): 1280 Newton
- SEAM SHEAR STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 1,8mm @ 100N
- SEAM SHOOT STRENGTH (EN ISO 13936-2): 2mm @ 100N
Before cleaning, the interior should be freed of coarse dirt. You can carefully vacuum the interior with a hand vacuum cleaner.
The cleaning of this material should only be done by hand, with a soft, clean and slightly scrape cloth. Do not apply too much force, pressure or aggressive chemicals.
G-DESIGN assumes no liability for damage caused by improper cleaning or misuse.
The material was randomly tested, the o.g. test results represent average values of the tests. These tests are done by the material suppliers and publicly accessible.
Intensive use may lead to linting, depending on the material (pilling). Please note if necessary the o.g. value for pilling resistance.
We strive for true color representation of our fabric and leather pictures. The actual colors of the material may be slightly different from the screen for technical reasons.
Strong colors can lose some of their intensity over time and dark colors can lighten up a bit.